Monday, December 13, 2010

This time is incongruous with most other things

11:28 pm

probably just this very instant.
probably just the thought of home.
probably just missing out.. but constantly. on something.
one thing or another.
probably another, more times than not.
but perhaps not.

I mean on the contrary i still spend my days writing love songs, and my nights dreaming of singing them to her and sweeping her off her feet.

And when craig's list can give me everything i want out of life!?
I looked at it yesterday. A 250 dollar piano and a telescope. Now all i need is a truck and some space. Isn't that funny though? all i need is some space! a quantity of reality that has yet to even really been conceptually defined. Its fine though.
really.
it always is!
Thats our nature: more or less fine.. regardless
I'd like to take a road trip based on that principal.

11:54 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment